AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2015 www.apmaheshbank.com for Probationary Officer Posts – AP Mahesh Cooperative Bank announced the recruitment for the post of Probationary Officer. AP Mahesh Bank invites the application from eligible candidates. Other details are given below.
AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment Vacancy Details
Probationary Officer Post
Age Limit – Minimum age limit for candidates is 21 years and maximum age limit for candidates is 28 years as on 31st March 2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
Pay Scale Details – It is not mention in the notification.
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have 2nd class degree from recognized university/Post Graduate degree/double graduate degree with minimum of 50% of mark and candidates should have passed the degree examination in single attempt for the post of Probationary Officer.
Steps to Apply for AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment
Candidates should apply for this post through online mode only. Candidates log on the official website which is www.apmaheshbank.com/careers and candidates submit your application through online mode only.
Application Fee – Application fee is INR 600/- for the post of Probationary Officer. Application fee is payable through online mode only.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected based on the performance in online test and interview.
Important Dates and Downloads
- Opening date for online application submission is 31-March-2015
- Closing date for online application submission is 13-April-2015
- Date for payment of application fee is 31-March-2015 to 13-April-2015
- Date for online test is 17-May-2015
- Click here for notification download apmaheshbank.com/sites/all/themes/maheshbank/files/po-recruitments-2015.pdf
- Click here for online application submission apmaheshbank.com/careers
- Click here for official website www.apmaheshbank.com