Indian Post Office Recruitment in Assam Postal Circle 2014 –Assam Postal Circle announced the 77 vacancy for the post of Multi Tasking Staff and Postman/Mail Guard. Other details are given below.
Vacancy Details of Indian Post Office Recruitment
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) : 27 Posts – (OC – 14, SC – 03, ST – 03, OBC – 07)
Postman/Mail Guard : 50 Posts – (OC – 40, SC – 06, ST – 01, OBC – 03)
Age limit for Sarkari Naukri in Assam Postal Circle Jobs 2014
For the post of Multi Tasking Staff and Postman/Mail Guard, Candidates age should be between 18 years to 27 years.
Pay Scale Details
Pay scale for the post of Multi Tasking Staff is INR 5200 – 20200 with grade pay of INR 1800 and pay scale foe the post of Postman/Mail Guard is INR 5200 – 20200 with grade pay of 2000.
For the post of Multi Tasking Staff, candidate should have Matriculation or ITI certificate from recognized board and candidate should have Matriculation or Equivalent certificate from recognized university or board for the post of Postman/Mail Guard.
Candidate will be selected based on the performance in written test (Aptitude test)
Steps to Apply Online for Indian Post Office Recruitment
Candidate should apply for these posts through online mode only. The official website is www.submitonline.in/dopassam
Application Form Registration
Cost of application form registration is INR 100/- for all categories candidates.
Application fee is INR 400/- for general and OBC candidates. No fee for SC/ST/physically impaired/women candidates. Application form registration and application fee is payable through e-payment post office. E-payment post office list is given in the following link www.submitonline.in/dopassam/post_office/ASSAM.aspx . Candidates take the print out of bank challan and pay the fees in cash to apply for Sarkari Naukri in Assam Postal Circle.
Important Dates and Download
- Opening date for online application submission is 3rd June 2014
- Closing date for online application submission is 2nd July 2014
- Last date of receiving payment is 7th July 2014
- Date of downloading the admit card is 15th July 2014
- Date of examination is 27th July 2014
- Click here for online application submission www.submitonline.in/dopassam
- Download Notification of Indian Post Office Recruitment from here www.submitonline.in/dopassam/instruction/Advertisement.pdf