IRDA Recruitment 2015 www.irda.gov.in for 24 Assistant and Rajbhasha Assistant Posts – Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDA) announced the recruitment for 24 Assistant and Rajbhasha Assistant posts. IRDA invites the application from eligible candidates. Other details are given below.
IRDA Recruitment 2015 www.irda.gov.in Vacancy Details
Assistant : 23 posts
Rajbhasha Assistant : 01 post
Total number of vacancy is 24 posts.
Age Limit – Minimum age limit for candidates is 21 years and maximum age limit for candidates is 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
Pay Scale Details – It is not mention in the notification.
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have bachelor degree in mention discipline with minimum of 60% of mark from recognized university or candidates should have equivalent qualification from recognized university for the post of Assistant/Rajbhasha Assistant posts.
Steps to Apply for IRDA Recruitment 2015 www.irda.gov.in
Candidate should apply for this post through online mode only. Candidate log on the official website which is www.ibps.sifyitest.com/irdaiajun15 and candidates submit your application through online mode only.
Application Fee – Application fee is INR 450/- for UR and OBC candidates and application fee is INR 50/- for Sc/ST/PWD candidates. Application fee is payable through online mode only.
Selection Procedure – Candidate will be selected based in online examination and personal interview.
Important Dates and Downloads
- Opening date online application submission is 17-June-2015
- Closing date online application submission is 10-July-2015
- Date for online payment is 17-June-2015 to 10-July-2015
- Click here for official website www.irda.gov.in
- Click here for online application submission www.ibps.sifyitest.com/irdaiajun15
- Click here for notification download www.irda.gov.in/ADMINCMS/cms/Uploadedfiles/IRDAI Assts Rectt advt 170615-web.pdf