Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment 2015 www.forest.erecruitment.co.in for 86 Forest Guard Posts – Maharashtra Forest Department announced the recruitment for 86 Forest Guard posts. Maharashtra Forest Department invites the application from eligible candidates. Other details are given below.
Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment Vacancy Details
Forest Guard : 86 posts
Total number of vacancy is 86 posts.
Age Limit – Minimum age limit for candidates is 18 years and maximum age limit for candidates is 30 years for the post of Forest Guard posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
Pay Scale Details – Pay scale is INR 5200-20200/- with grade pay of INR 1800/- for the post of Forest Guard posts.
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have passed in SSC (secondary School Certificate) class from recognized board or candidates should have equivalent qualification from recognized university for the post of Forest Guard.
Steps to Apply for Maharashtra Forest Department Recruitment 2015
Candidates should apply for this post through online mode only. Candidates log on the official website which is www.forest.erecruitment.co.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx?did=8 and candidates submit your application through online mode only.
Application Fee – Application fee is INR 250/- for local ST candidates.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected based on the performance in Physical Efficiency Test.
Important Dates and Downloads
- Opening date for online application submission is 26-June-2015
- Closing date for online application submission is 16-July-2015
- Last date for payment of application fee is 14-July-2015
- Click here for official website www.forest.erecruitment.co.in
- Click here for notification download www.fileserver2.mkcl.org/ForestERecruitment/OasisModules_Files/Files/Forest_2015_Advt.pdf
- Click here for online application submission www.forest.erecruitment.co.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx?did=8